Edward Behr (USA) - Jean-Louis Bloch-Lainé (France) - Heston Blumenthal (GB)
- Alberto Capatti (Italy) - José Carlos Capel (Spain) - Andrew Chan
(Australia/USA) - Choumicha (Morocco) - David Cobbold (GB/France) - Nicholas
Faith (GB) - Darra Goldstein (USA) - Victoria Granof (USA) - Barbara Haber (USA)
- John Hegarty (GB) - Pierre Hermé (France) - Johann Lafer (Germany) - Edouard
Malbois (France) - José Peñin (Spain) - Alicia Rios (Spain) etc.
More than 50 prominent personalities from the world of
gastronomy and the media, but also the arts, design, advertising, and university
circles will speak before the Gourmet Media World Festival participants, share
their experience and conduct debates on gourmet communication.
During the three-day Festival, the first of its kind, Gourmet
Voice will present cross-disciplinary discussions on the subject: the
most diverse panorama possible about food and wine communications in the world.
The three main points of discussion will be:
- A discussion on images in the physical as well as figurative
- A selection of accounts showing the extreme diversity from one
country to another, not so much in terms of the gourmet media
themselves, but in their use.
- A debate about guides and the ambiguous
relationships that exist between the media and their advertisers.
Gourmet Media World
Cannes , 14-15-16 Novembre